• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Israeli Girls Beat Up Palestinian Boys

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
JERUSALEM — Jerusalem police arrested two 15-year-old girls on Monday, bringing to seven the number of Jewish teenagers arrested in connection with a brutal hate attack on young Palestinians last week.

Israel arrests teen girls over hate attack on Palestinians
Sounds like these girls really whopped the shit out of those boys. I know its not funny because one of the boys had to go to the hospital where he is in serious condition but at the same time I think its funny these girls were able to do this. I guess it's because I know how Muslim men treat women and here these girls beat them up, which I'm assuming these boys are Muslim. They still shouldn't of done this and I hope the boys are okay.

Alta

Registered Member
Moral of the story? Don't mess with Israel. Even if the girls of Israel. This is a little funny. Although, the girls were the aggressors, so that I do not approve of.

wooly

I am the woolrus
Moral of the story? Don't mess with Israel. Even if the girls of Israel. This is a little funny. Although, the girls were the aggressors, so that I do not approve of.
The four boys were extremely outnumbered. There's only been 5 girls arrested so far, but they were part of a MUCH larger group. To be honest, I don't really see anything "a little funny" about it. But i do think it's quite telling that people seem to treat this so casually, as i really do wonder if people from the U.S. would react differently and not see it as being "funny" in any way if it was huge gang of Palestinian girls with a group assault on a couple of jewish Israeli citizens. Or even closer to home, a huge gang of white girls attacking a small group of young black males because of their race. Would that be funny in any way? I doubt it...

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
This is horrible and I hope the rest of the girls that committed this crime are found and arrested and charged with crimes. Any kind of violence like this is wrong.

Wooly is correct, if this were Palestenians attacking Jewish people there would probably be more outrage. However, I have to wonder if these were Muslims attacking Jewish people in a Muslim country, they would not have been arrested in the first place and wouldn't be facing any charges, so good for Israel for trying to bring these girls to justice.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
We know its not funny funny but it is ironic after hearing so many stories of women getting shot or their heads chopped off because they didn't obey sharia law.

No these girls shouldn't of done this and that crowd shouldn't of just stood around and watched. They are being arrested for it too but I bet if this happened in Palestine no one would be arrested.

Alta

Registered Member
Fine. Funny was not the right word. As Hilander has stated, women are treated horribly in most Muslim states. It must have been weird for the boys to be so brutally attacked by females, as they practically treat females as property. I don't approve of this as I said earlier. I just saw it as ironic.