• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Israel

Submit

Registered Member
Latest from Gaza:----- Death toll has risen to 89 victims most of them civilians including 21 children since November 14th, in addition to over 800 people injured, 98% of them are civilians! Since the start of Israel's "operation Pillar Of Defense" 6 days ago, over 1200 Israeli air strikes have been carried out, many residential houses have been hit, hospitals are overwhelmed with casualties, and short of medial supplies. Drones fly constantly over Gaza around the clock buzzing a head with a scary sound, people here cannot sleep because of the relentless air strikes, leaving Gaza's 1.7 million people traumatized, some without electricity for up to 18 hours a day. People are locked inside their homes, as soon as night falls, then Gaza becomes a ghost city.
Via Palestinain Journalist Yousef al-Helou
I don't get. Why is Israel trying to TAKE over the property of Gaza. History says the land is not Israel's land, rather it is Palestine land. So why is Israel killing, bombing, hurting, murdering kids, women and men of Gaza for the past 7 days and while we are reading this post Gaza is being bombarded. My statement is not baised rather it is valid-fact. And why is Obama aiding the unjust Israel? Is greed-power means so much more than people's life?
All this needs to stop.
:(

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
I don't get why the people of Gaza allow Hamas and Al Qassam Brigades to launch hundreds of rockets at Israel's civilian population. I don't get why anyone would side with people whose stated goal is to wipe Israel off the map. I don't get why after months of restraint on Israel's part why anyone would be surprised that they would defend themselves. I don't get why people support the proxy war by Iran using Gaza as a pawn. I don't get why the terrorists are allowed to hide behind women and children then parade their bodies when they are killed in the crossfire.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree it needs to stop but don't blame it all on Israel. The Palestinians have blood on their hands too and are often instigators. I have to agree with a lot of what SS said but I don't consider the Israeli's innocent of any wrong doing.

Submit

Registered Member

Letter from Nelson Mandella to Thomas Friedman

“Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs... Surely it would be a crime against humanity to reduce the proud Arabs so that Palestine can be restored to the Jews partly or wholly as their national home” Mahatma Gandhi

“It would be my greatest sadness to see Zionists (Jews) do to Palestinian Arabs much of what Nazis did to Jews.”
Albert Einstein

----
And I am neither in favor of innocent people being killed at the other end (Israel's end). The point I am trying to make why is Israel trying to take something which doesn't belong to them. Would you like it if someone takes your home or kicks you out of your home by force and killing [?]

This is what I call oppression.

Last edited:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Six men accused of being 'Israeli spies' were dragged through the streets of Gaza City and executed in front of a chanting mob today as Israel warned Palestinians to evacuate some areas of the territory in apparent preparation for a ground invasion.
Witnesses said the six were taken to an intersection in the north of the city where they were summarily shot for providing intelligence that helped Israel pinpoint key figures in Hamas and the Islamic Jihad targeted by their warplanes.
Gaza conflict: Egyptian president says peace in Gaza is 'imminent' and predicts lasting ceasefire will begin from tomorrow | Mail Online

What constitutes "Palestine" and who are "zionists". Do people who are Jews have a right to live in peace? To be free from rocket attacks on their civilians?

Last edited:

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Even if one were to concede that Israel was bent on completely levelling the Gaza strip out of sheer maliciousness and evil, it still seems kind of stupid to give them all the excuse they need and fire a bunch of rockets at them...

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Times 247 | Report: Hamas joyful at Tel Aviv bus bomb

I don't get why some believe that Israel does not have the right to defend themselves against attacks purposely directed at civilians and blames Israel when their attacks on the cowards who hide behind civilians result in civilian casualties.

Random9

Registered Member
And I am neither in favor of innocent people being killed at the other end (Israel's end). The point I am trying to make why is Israel trying to take something which doesn't belong to them. Would you like it if someone takes your home or kicks you out of your home by force and killing [?]

This is what I call oppression.
i really don't think that they are trying to take anything(take implies that israel gains something from it,aside from stopping rockets,i don't see them getting aything else from it,there's no way that they'll try to populate/build something in gaza)

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Oh thank heavens Hillary Clinton has brokered peace in the Middle East. This is such a great day in history, the fighting is over and there is peace now. We can keep funding the Muslim Brotherhood without any worry of them using it to attack the US and Israel.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
As long as the Palestinians are attacking Israel or sending in suicide bombers they are going to be attacked back. If the terrorists and Palestinians don't want kids to be killed they shouldn't be hiding behind them or conducting their business in among them. They don't seem to have a problem with killing Israeli children.

I don't see the Israeli's building concentration camps and gassing people. So I don't see how you can compare this to what the Nazis did.

I just heard on the news a bus was blown up inside of Israel and Hamas is taking the credit for it. Don't sound like someone that wants peace to me and when Israeli's retaliate they will be crying about it and holding up the dead bodies of children that they really killed themselves by their actions.

There are times when I think Israel is in the wrong and something needs to be done but what I don't know. You'll never get the suicide bombers to stop until all the Israelis are dead. If the Palestinians would arrest these people instead of glorifying their actions something might be solved here.