isn't it slow around here lately

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by merob, Oct 25, 2006.

1. merob

merob Boom!

whats going on?

2. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Lots of people have school... not as much time to be here.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

^ What he said.

I don't have a lot of time lately with class and work. I also have midterms coming up.

4. merob

merob Boom!

egh.. forums are usually more active when school's in session.

5. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

This is a forum where they won't except anyone under 13, with a few exceptions, so the higher the grade the more the homework and social things that get in the way during the year so posting on forums is something that u try to get in but it always being on ur to do list last and by that time of the night u only got like what 10 mins to spend on here >>;

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I still try to make it on here, but sometimes it's just for like 5 minutes.

7. Its slow because I was gone... and school... and theres only like 20 or so active members.

8. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

It's been all about making that almighty $$$ for me lately. I've been too busy to be very active on the boards. I still check in to look at the sections I help moderate, but I haven't had much time to make a lot of posts.

Hoosier.

9. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Oh I didn't get to comment on this statement >>;

But Luc I think it's the other way around, it's more active when there is long term vaction in the year. To be more specific: Spring Break, Summer Vacation, and Christmas Vacation, this is when forums alike get really active cause noone has nothing to do except talk to their friends on the net who are bored aswell^^;

10. merob

merob Boom!

92pst; you weren't here to see piccolo. He would have broke 15,000 by now.