• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

ISIS Release Video Featuring British Hostage

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A new video released by ISIS this afternoon shows Cantile, who was originally kidnapped in 2012, only be recused by Free Syrian Army fighters, admitted to being a prisoner at the hands of ISIS, though seemingly willingly spouted ISIS propaganda to camera whilst wearing a Guantanamo Bay style orange jump suit.

BREAKING: ISIS Release 'Chat-Show' Style Video Starring British Hostage John Cantlie
I have a feeling there is someone close by with a gun on him. When he said other European countries negotiated with ISIS and got their people released what he should have said they paid ransom. Further funding more killing.

I couldn't get the video in the article to play but here it is in case you can't either. I guess there will be more videos like this released featuring this guy.

This is not a beheading video.

Message from British Detainee John Cantlie: 'Lend Me Your Ears' - YouTube