• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

ISIS Destroys Temple in Palmyra

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
BEIRUT (AP) — Islamic State militants have destroyed a temple at Syria's ancient ruins of Palmyra, activists said Sunday, realizing the worst fears archaeologists had for the 2,000-year-old Roman-era city after the extremists seized it and beheaded a local scholar.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...5da2beae4b0a40aa3ab413f?kvcommref=mostpopular

They blew up the Baalshamin temple, they used so much explosives it damaged some of the columns around it. They also had to behead a leading archeologist. Next Satan's minions will go after the pyramids.

Of course they sold anything of value to support their cause of mayhem and mass murder.

Maybe Trump is right we should take out their oil fields.

Thoughts?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
If something isn't done the pyramids will be next on their list of things to destroy. The more stable countries in the middle east need to build up their military and go after them.

Since Russia is getting involved maybe they can take some of the refugees too.