Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Half Empty

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think I may have posted this a while ago but I thought I'd get it going again.

Is your glass half full or half empty?

I realize you can argue and be a punk by picking answers like "More like 3/4" or whatever. That's not the point of this thread.

The point is to see how people answer the question. Please vote in the poll as well so it's easy to see who voted for what. :)

As for me "Half Full". Here's why. I am a goal oriented person and I like to think there are plenty of things to do still. I'd rather aim for a full glass than an empty one.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
It varies on any given day. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by my life and how difficult it can be sometimes being a single mom and having to do everything myself, then something comes along to put things into perspective for me and I realize I've got it pretty damn good.

Steerpike

Registered Member
Either a container is empty or it is not. If there is nothing in a container, then it is empty. If a container contains anything that it is designed to contain, then it is not empty. Therefore, a container can not have anything that it is designed to contain in it and be "half-empty."

Last edited:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Honestly, I'd like to make sure I've got something good in my glass

;)

But I'd say I'm a glass half full guy.

I voted for half empty, though I like the glass being twice the needed capacity. I am not the most optimistic of people in the world, and also, the glass being half empty in my mind can be viewed as a task that is partially completed...

Adri