• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Is working out mainly for losing weight or just being healthy?

Carmelita

Registered Member
I know many people who workout simply because they love it! The endorphins really give them a lift every day. There is a portion of us that really want to lose weight. Lifting weights and gaining muscle mass is key to achieving this, along with proper nutrition geared to building muscle and burning fat. Is this a realistic view?

Pepper

Registered Member
I actually enjoy working out, but I have suffered from weight problems for a long time, so I also did it to lose weight. I think it's amazing what going to the gym can do to your physical health AND your state of mind.

Keri35

Registered Member
I think people work put for different reasons. I started to get healthy and then I got healthy. I still work out to stay in shape. I also love it!! I do zumba and kickboxing and I love them both.