• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Is Tucker sittin on tha toilet?

Dabs

Registered Member
And eating too?!??!!?!?!!!!!!??!

Bliss

Sally Twit
I'm going with no. You are clearly outside which makes that a seat and not a toilet.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
You know you're a redneck when...

... you have an outdoor toilet!

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
But not just rednecks!

Few things make a person realize that their bodies are simply those of animals like shittin' outdoors does. It's not meant in a derogatory way, but simply as an observation leading to enlightenment. The most peaceful WC/bathroom you'll ever experience will be the one in which the unsullied wildflowers of the adjacent meadow exude a fleeting fragrance to purify the putrid pound-pellets beneath you; where dew-covered pine needles lay supple, welcoming beds for your release; where chipmunks’ chirps ricochet off your exposed cheeks. Forest, you give me nutrition, now take my load.