• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hmmm... Is Toby Flenderson the Scranton Strangler?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
They actually showed the prison visit choking storyline in the very video you posted in the OP, @Konshentz.

It doesn’t really make sense for him to be though. I doubt the writers had any of the main characters in mind for that.

Konshentz

Konshentz
But do we actually see him get strangled?

I think it makes perfect sense. The dude has serial killer written all over him! Haha. Who knows. Maybe they'll ask one of the writers and we'll know for sure, if at the very least, they played around with the idea.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
NBC actually released that video themselves a few days ago.

Keep in mind April 1st is in a few days. It’s weird because it’s also Easter, which is arguably bigger, so a lot of companies are getting their jokes out early this year.

Konshentz

Konshentz
NBC actually released that video themselves a few days ago.

Keep in mind April 1st is in a few days. It’s weird because it’s also Easter, which is arguably bigger, so a lot of companies are getting their jokes out early this year.

This theory has been around for quite some time. NBC just decided to piggyback off of it recently. I suppose I should have used a different video.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I think Creed was, and I've always leaned more towards Creed than Toby as the strangler.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vixen Music 0