is this place just about ebay ???

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by merlin_man, Jun 5, 2007.

1. merlin_man

merlin_man New Member

i have not seen other sites mentioned ebid.net is a excellent online auction place for buyers and sellers barely any fees to pay free listing you can join for free check it out then upgrade if you like what you see

TwilightDawn likes this.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

It's about all auctions sites, but why would you make that as your very first post? Are you being paid to plug that site? Do you OWN that site?

Seems like a strange first post to me.

3. merlin_man

merlin_man New Member

no i don`t own the site i wish i did lol only way i get any payment to plug the site is in buddy points ( if you don`t know what they are go read ) i came here to give the site a mention , i also sell on ebay but the fees are pricing small sellers out of there after 7 years of selling low priced items it seems ebay just want power sellers now which i will never be , what did you want me to post about on here the weather ????????? i just want others to see there is more out there than ebay , ebid are offering yahoo sellers free lifetime subscription so will be platinum seller only fees charged are very small compared to ebay is this not worth a mention

dave

4. Mirage

Haha. How is the weather where you are at anyway? :)

And yes I agree that eBay fees are going crazy. It just seemed odd that you would post that site as your first post. No worries though. It looks like a cool site. I haven't had to sell anything in a while though and eBay happens to be just fine for buying since the buyers don't pay the fees. :D

5. merlin_man

merlin_man New Member

but what if the item you want is cheaper why pay more it`s free to sign up and i gain nothing as i cannot put url`s on here so i can get my buddy points

oh and the weather is dull a bit overcast but hey i`m still alive lol

btw my ebay id is startlowandhope my ebid id is merlin_man so has you can see i have pretty good fb for 7 years hard labour and it proves there are genuine sellers on ebid who want to help raise awareness of what ebid are trying to do and it is now a global site , all sites need a start and there are many ebay sellers / buyers coming over even from the states and aus

am i banned lol cos i keep getting messages to hit quick reply when i already have

i am just trying to bring awareness that there are alternatives to losing your profits in fees my id for ebay is startlowandhope my ebid is merlin_man
    and i can`t earn no buddy points here as i`m not allowed to use my url click link

6. Mirage

You are not banned. New members just have to have their posts manually approved sometimes. Don't worry.

7. merlin_man

merlin_man New Member

lol i did a sermon and nothing showed up so think maybe i better leave it be if i don`t know it`s going to be put up it`s not worth my time posting it i`m not a fast typer so i would sooner be asked to delete a post thats up than not know that i wrote something which took a long time might not get on here

8. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I looked at ebid and felt a little lost. Is it just for lots of items, or can you list a single item?
    I'm always looking for ways to promote the stores I manage.:nod:

9. merlin_man

merlin_man New Member

you can list single items but your not allowed to link to off site sales the same as you can`t off ebay it`s a auction site and it is easy to use i`m no techy lol