• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Is this Fraud?

lilys_things

Registered Member
There is a seller that has a "money bag" up for sell, she said she found it in a cemetary..

I remember her name from past auctions , so I went and looked, she was selling a wallet with money and some sandwhich bags with money.
All the pictures had $100.00 bills in them.
I looked at all the numbers on the bills, they each match every $100.00 bill on every one of her auctions.
No feedback was left by any of the buyers. But all the auctions sold..
Any ideas?

Nanner

Registered Member
Personally I think if you find an auction that you think is fraud then you report it to eBay and let them check it out. Then again that is a tough one cuz we complain when they pull ours (well all of you cuz I'm not selling anything :D) but if it walks like a duck..............

lilys_things

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Personally I think if you find an auction that you think is fraud then you report it to eBay and let them check it out. Then again that is a tough one cuz we complain when they pull ours (well all of you cuz I'm not selling anything :D) but if it walks like a duck..............
I think I am gonna lie low , turning anyone else in, the two most important ones I turned in, one is gone and the other I will be talking to ebay on the phone on Monday. I want them to "hear" what I have to say about this problem.. *shill billing .. threats..etc..

I emailed her this Question.. this was her reply..

You asked:
"Did all your other auctions sell with the cash?"

The mystery cash ones sold. I had some that was not cash and they also sold,Thanks for stopping by

I emailed her back this:

If they sold.. why do all the numbers on the $100.00 bills match in all your auctions?
No reply yet..

Nanner said:
I have never had a auction pulled, but.. I have normal auctions..*LMAO*

Still no reply from this seller.. *hmm*

The seller ended her auction early.

Last edited: