• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Is This Common?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Is it common among those who suffer from aspergers to be possessed by a retarded, idiot ghost?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
He's been okay so far. he made a decent thread. Do you agree with the red comments or the green coments on youtube.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
He kind of reminds me of that Scientologist member we had a while back; he thought he was God's gift to the world and his word was law and shit.

No wonder he pisses me off.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
He kind of reminds me of that Scientologist member we had a while back; he thought he was God's gift to the world and his word was law and shit.

No wonder he pisses me off.
he's un ugly copy of kcdad.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
i like him

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
He's been okay so far. he made a decent thread. Do you agree with the red comments or the green coments on youtube.
I agree with neutral comments. That's what makes me special.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Then say that in the thread, don't make fun of him. Try being a little more tolerant and accepting.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I had no problem with him to start, his ego was just a bit large. But all I hear about is 'conformist this' and 'conformist that'.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
so?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Then say that in the thread, don't make fun of him. Try being a little more tolerant and accepting.
I have no problem being tolerant with anyone here. You know it. I am against him trying to insult us with his ridiculous attitude about how great he is and the rest is all crap.

He says the same thing all the time and that's ironic, because he complains about people who talk about the same stuff all the time.