Is there a conspriracy between Pepsi and Obama?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by generalblue, Jan 13, 2009.

1. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

I believe that Obama is in the process of creating a "New World Order" and he is starting off with pepsi. This sounds funny but it to me it is not. I love pepsi. I prefer buying pepsi over coke. But recently pepsi changed there pepsi cans and it has an O on it. The Obama campaign logo looks just like the pepsi logo and he had his electoral speech at the pepsi arena. I called pepsi and asked them why a huge company like pepsi is supporting Barrack Hussein Obama. I got no response. I asked what that O stands for on the can, and they said that was for 0 calories. I asked them does it mean that the O also stands for Obama. No response. I told them that I will not buy another pepsi until they stop supporting obama, and the pepsi rep told me I apologize that you feel that way, it was not my decison, hate to lose your business. Check it out for yourself.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

3. Psyco

Psyco Food Whore

The new pepsi design sucks. I don't know if its a tie in to Obama, but regardless, it needs to go

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I mean.. look at it. What was wrong with the old one?

[​IMG]

5. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

It is a conspiracy. The government watches you through the new cams. There is a tiny camera embedded in the new logo.

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'm pretty sure there's a GF and Obama conspiracy too. I mean, how many pro-Obama threads did we have in the past months? Not only that, GF also changed its logo from a simple spelled out "general forums" to an image like this:

[​IMG]

I think Obama is secretly running GF through sponsorships but Hybrix simply doesn't have the guts to admit that we are one of the bought out forums for the creation of the New World Order. So he tries to be sneaky about it...

Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  7. elcaminojoe

elcaminojoe Registered Member

Wow. Interesting, though I think you all have too much time on your hands but that's cool I guess. I still will drink Pepsi. It's addicting. Maybe that's part of the new world order and all of that, make us all Pepsi drinking slaves. ....anyway. on a random sidenote, anyone remember Pepsi Blue? that stuff was awesome.

8. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

Is this thread for real?

I am hoping most of you are just replying for shits and giggles. :)

9. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

[​IMG]
    oh boy.

isnt it true he's trying to get an ice cream named after him? "Yes pecan" Get it? Yes, we can. Pecan. We can. Whatever.

10. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

wow, I can't believe you didn't get a response from Pepsi.