• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Is the Western Conference that much stronger?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
It's no secret that the Western Conference is a powerhouse yet again, but all I keep hearing about the East is how open and weak it is. Do you believe that the Western Conference is miles ahead in terms of victories and Stanley Cup favourites compared to the East?

Sabby

I'd agree

San Jose, Chicago, L.A. and St. Louis would all run away with the East. All those teams are crazy deep and are bigger and faster than the Eastern Conference. Of Course injuries could change all that, but I do see a Western Conference team taking the Cup this season.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Montreal, Boston and Tampa Bay are the three front runners in the East for me. Only Boston I think has the ability to easily match up against the West. Montreal can - but it would need heavy reliance on Price.