• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Is the glass half full or half empty?

yooperchick

Registered Member
Andrew said:
Well, in that case, is it half full of water, or half full of air? :)
AAAAAHHHHHH!!! Don't confuse me!! I just FINALLY had my mind totally made up on this subject. :lol:

huskerman007

Registered Member
The main point of it is to see if you look more toward the bad side of things or the good sign of things. If you see it as half empty you look more toward the good side of things. If you see it as half empty you look more toward the bad side.

Thermal

Registered Member
Depends on which direction your going. If your filling and stop half way, its half full, emptying the glass and stoping half way would result in half empty.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Hmm, here's an idea: in life you start at the bottom and work your way up. The bottom is always going to be the full part, and the top the empty part. Therefore, it will be half full because that's where it begins.

LilRed_

It's half empty and half full; the top half of the glass is empty and the bottom half of the glass is full. ;)

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Ah, but the poll asks which specific one you most think it is. It is, ofcourse, both. And it looks like most people see it as half-full more than empty.