• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Is Shawn Michaels coming out of retirement?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
From the looks of it after last night, it seems that HBK could very well interfere in the Taker/HHH match in Australia, which would lead to a rematch between Taker and Shawn.

Thoughts?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think he is...but I don't know for sure. I would prefer it would be against someone other than Taker though. We've seen that, done that. He should face Daniel Bryan or AJ Styles instead.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Well, one thing's for sure and it's that promo on Monday definitely piqued all of our interest. This is what happens when you let two legends work their magic.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
I think HBK will have 1 more match at WrestleMania 35 vs Undertaker or AJ Styles. Those are the only 2 men I can see HBK coming out of retirement for. I can see HBK helping Triple H beat Taker at Super Showdown. It would set up HBK vs Taker 3. The. Buildup would be huge

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Would you guys be angry if Shawn Michaels went against his word and did come back to wrestle?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Would you guys be angry if Shawn Michaels went against his word and did come back to wrestle?
Its wrestling so nah, I don't care. There was a crazy rumor of them offering him 2 million bucks for ONE MATCH...how can you pass that up?

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I just don't hope the rumor of coming out of retirement for the 2nd Saudi Arabia show is false. That would be such a fucking waste. Fuck Saudi Arabia.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
They have to save Shawn's match tilll WrestleMania 35. It would be huge. Screw the Saudi Arabia show. The first one there was bad

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The latest rumor was he was gonna be in a tag match, possibly, in Saudi Arabia. Because the crown prince loves older wrestlers...I think it sucks too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 4
SuperUltimateGohan Wrestling 9
generalblue Wrestling 10
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 8
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6