Is Raw better then Smackdown??

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
For the last couple of months people have been saying that Smackdown is the better show...well with Wrestlemania coming up Raw as stepped up big time IMO. The storylines are top notch right now, the matches are amazing and overall product is top of the line. But Smackdown is pretty much the same. Do you think that Raw is the better show out of the two or do you still side with SD?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
When I read the thread title my intial thought was..."clearly." In fact, I might have said that out loud...I can't remember haha.

But yeah, Smackdown is the dominate show. RAW has been stagnant for months.

My first thought was 'than' but that's for a different topic entirely. Haha.

I still don't have the channel that shows Smackdown, so I can't reallly say which is better. I think Raw is pretty good, nothing great, so it doesn't surprise me that Smackdown could be better.

I've always felt the opposite. For some reason Raw has the special spot in my heart. Haha. I use to watch them both regularly and Smackdown always felt like the lesser show. I guess everything changes. Ha.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I actually said it wrong...

I meant Smackdown is clearly better then RAw haha

To me it was Smackdown that wast better than Raw and at that time Steph was General Manager, but right now i prefer to watch Raw. but i'm not saying that Raw is better than Smackdown, I like Smackdown, as much I like Raw.