• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Is Obama's India Trip What It Seems?

Is Obama's India Trip What It Seems?

• Total voters

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
For the record, I think the trip is simply a blatant waste of taxpayer dollars and not part of some conspiracy or a cover-up for another reason to leave.... But that's me. I came across this blog earlier today where somebody thinks perhaps there is going to be some sort of national defense problem and/or attack on the U.S. this weekend, which (according to the author) would explain why so many people are leaving for a bit.

Disclaimer: This is by no means a legitimate source. It's a conspiracy site for crying out loud. :lol:

Before It's News

I will admit that it is strange for so many people to be leaving. It's the first exodus like this in the history of the U.S. I don't think there's any truth behind the nuke theory though, but perhaps the administration knows something they haven't passed on to us just yet?

I think it's interesting stuff nonetheless, so I thought I'd post it to see if anybody else has any thoughts on this trip being more than it seems.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
As I noted in the other thread, India is about to re-equip their air force and we want to sell them fighters instead of losing that business to France, Russia, or China. Also, we need a strong ally in that region and want to demonstrate their importance to us.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
For the record while I voted yes, it is what is seeems, I mean that in the sense that I don't believe there is something terrible going about to happen in the US and that's why he is leaving. Not that I don't think the trip may be a waste of time and taxpayer dollars. I'm not really into conspiracy theories and don't buy this one.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
As I noted in the other thread, India is about to re-equip their air force and we want to sell them fighters instead of losing that business to France, Russia, or China. Also, we need a strong ally in that region and want to demonstrate their importance to us.
^ What Smilin said...we definetly need a strong ally in that region and what better way to do it than what Obama is doing. I don't support a whole lot of what Obama does, but having him and pretty much his whole staff going up there shouldn't raise any alarm whatsoever. The artilcle was pretty interesting, but nothing to worry about....hopefully.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt... most of these trips are planned months in advance. Although the timing of it seems a little awkward after the sting of the American people. I'm sure he knew it was coming.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Yes, Presidents go and visit other countries. This is nothing unique to President Obama...as far as the military vehicles, what SS had said makes sense. I don't buy into any conspiracy theory at all. The whole NWO thing is ridiculous, I think it's just coming from people that can't accept the different dimensions of increased global communication, trade, aide, fellowship, etc.

JaneSmith

Registered Member
The crazy security is because Mumbai was targeted and a political figure was assassinated there recently. There are many Muslims in India who want to kill infidels, Obama included.

I think the ships moving to the area are being strategically placed because it's about to break out in Iran and we will need those forces in the region.

Pakistan has 100 nukes in the hands of al Qaeda and India will be the one to hold them off when we are taking care of other matters. This party doesn't start until 2012 but we are just getting ready now since that's only 1.5 years away.