Is myspace being taken too far.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by merob, Oct 26, 2006.

1. merob

merob Boom!

They have myspace phones, tv. shows, etc. You think people are taking this stuff too far?

2. Kos4Evr

Kos4Evr Registered Member

it is getting out of control, yes but its a fad like so many before it.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  3. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

I just hope myspace dies, and dies quickly, just like that xanga thing....
    and maybe ill follow the next big fad..

4. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

They have myspace TV SHOWS?!

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

If you own a myspace phone, it's time to kill yourself.

Nah, in all seriousness, myspace is a great way to stay in contact with people you don't see often. It helps me stay in touch with my friends while I'm at school. Some people take myspace way too seriously, like the idiots who break up or the friends that fight over top friend slots.

That's just fucking stupid.

6. Redem

Redem Guest

myspace phone...::going to add a minute to my doomday clock::

7. merob

merob Boom!

YEah, exactly. I dont understand why people hate it, just because they dont use it. With such heightened popularity, it has to be a good thing.

8. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

The threads about myspace are being taken to far. This is what the 3rd or 4th thread on myspace? They are all about the same things, regardless if you ment them to be.

One person brings something up about myspace. Another person chimes in about how they hate myspace. Then another person brings up why do you hate myspace its a great way to stay in touch.

The irony is your increasing myspace's presence in daily lives by discussing if myspace has to much presence is the daily life of an average human.

9. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

The rest of it? Fine... personal opinion. But uhm... popular != good;

(doesn't NECESSARILY... sometimes it is)

10. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

It's just likes everything else....it's in for a while and then it goes away like it never even existed so fast it's not even funny >>; Someone could buy a myspace phone if they want to, but when the fad goes out, I pity the fool who can't switch phones or get a refund^^; If something is really popular like myspace it's not always good, more like overrated. U can't really do anything to make it ur own like when u make ur own web page now can u? All've I seen is that u can only go from one kind of design and then custimize it as u plz, but embedded music gets on meh nerves, it tries to over do the music ur already listening to danggit ><;