Is my job making me sick?

4 months ago I started a new job as an office manager in a minerals laboratory; I've worked for this company for 6 years, it's only the role/location/team that is new.

After 4 months, I just don't like it there - I'm used to having a big team, this team is only small, I'm used to being in a busy environment but I am in an office in solitude most of the day, I'm used to being able to listen to music whilst I work but that has been banned in his location, and i just don't feel that I have "clicked" with the people I am working with.

During the time i've been in this new job, I've begun developing symptoms which I am seeing a neurologist about - migraines, dizziness, hand tremors, etc

The neurologist asked me if anything major had changed in my life around the time this began and I said no... but since thinking about that question, I realised all of this started since I began working in a job I didn't like.

Do you think it's possible my work is making me sick?

Wade8813

Registered Member
Quite possibly. What minerals are you dealing with? Is anyone else having these issues?

Even if the minerals aren't at fault - it's not unheard of for a building itself to have issues.