Is MVP being wasted?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was wondering what are your thoughts on how the WWE is using MVP? Do you think their wasting his talents?

Also do you believe he should be turned into a heel?

Personally I believe he's much better as a heel than a face, his heel days as the US Champion was pretty good.

Thoughts?

2. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Yeah I agree with you, he's not being utitlized as much as he should, but that's because the WWE are too busy pushing the other young talent such as Kofi and Sheamus, so perhaps at some point they will move MVP to the top card and make a feud with one of the two.....

Atm, I think the WWE feels MVP is good where he's at until something drastic happens like Kofi or Sheamus get an injury god forbid.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

There's no doubt they are wasting MVP's talents. He's a much better heel then he is as a face. His feud with Matt Hardy on Smackdown was one of the better feuds in the WWE at the time. He's a natural, cocky, egotistical heel. He's getting lost in the shuffle and being overlooked for Kofi and Sheamus. Both of those guys are talented but MVP was here first.

I don't know why they don't push him like they should. There was a time in which I woulda said he was going to be the next man to win a World title for the first time.

He's now in Shelton Benjamin/Carlito territory.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Exactly, Millz. He is being treated like Shelton, Carlito, The Brian Kendrick, Noble and Haas. If they would only form The Greatest Tag Team again to go head to head with Jeri-Show and promote Carlito and MVP some more then I wouldn't have a problem. Heck, just trade um all to SmackDown! till further notice. They know how to handle talent.

Everytime somebody good goes to RAW they get SHOVED to the bottom. When a lot of these characters were on SmackDown! they got a fair deal and really made you want to see the show because of the talent and freshness.

5. Shooting_Palanx

In all honesty, he's still pretty up there as far as mid carders are concerned, and is no where near the Carlito/Haas area....those guys get NO air time what so ever.

I believe MVP is still active on the RAW roster, so I don't get how you guys are putting him in that category.

6. Millz

I just see the writing on the wall to be honest...he'll get there eventually. He was the hottest thing on Smackdown and then they did that ridiculous losing streak gimmick to turn him face. It was a poor booking decision IMO.

So no, he hasnt reached that point yet but he's well on his way!

7. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

If I may deviate from the Original Post (I do agree with most of your opinions, by the way; although I'm happy with MVP as a face right now), has anyone that's into rumor sites heard ANYTHING about Carlito? The guy is very multitalented and is defintely another superstar being wasted at the moment.

Kratzenkov16 likes this.
  8. Millz

He's not really in the doghouse but he's not being used...they "don't have anything for him." I just read Primo is also frustrated with his spot in the company. Hmm, maybe they shouldnt have pointlessly split them up, huh?

I read someone had a "where's Carlito?" sign at Survivor Series and it was immediately taken away. So yeah, not lookin' good for him.

9. Shooting_Palanx

I still don't know why they had to split Primo and Carlito, stupidest move ever!

As far as MVP is concerned however, I liked him better as a heel. To be honest he's easier to hate than to like.

Sort of like John Cena haha!

10. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

mvp has a boat load of talent....i dont mind him and henry together but they dont win enough for me to care tHAT much about them...