• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Is Michael Vick the most dangerous player in the game?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm watching the Redskins/Eagles game right now and Michael Vick is just on fire, he threw for an 88 yard touchdown, and ran for another touchdown.

He's playing his best football of his career right now, he's dangerous with his feet and his arm. He's an incredible talent, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles make it to the Super Bowl.

That said, do you believe Michael Vick is the most dangerous player in the NFL today?

Daemonic

Registered Member
To be honest after the dog fighting thing I don't care about his talent. I'm not even going to get into a rant but I hate this man.....

and there are not many people I "hate", plenty of things I hate, but not people. I have no respect for this man and even if he is talented do not believe he should be even allowed in a sport where he can be looked at as a role model...

My 2 cents....

Konshentz

Konshentz
I was also just about to make a thread about Vick after watching the ass-kicking he is laying on the Redskins. Haha.

Yes, I do believe he is the most dangerous player in the league. He has an incredible arm and his accuracy is scary at times. Not to mention his running ability, which doesn't look to have lost anything from his Atlanta days.

I definitely wouldn't count the Eagles out of the Super Bowl discussion any time soon.
------
To be honest after the dog fighting thing I don't care about his talent. I'm not even going to get into a rant but I hate this man.....

and there are not many people I "hate", plenty of things I hate, but not people. I have no respect for this man and even if he is talented do not believe he should be even allowed in a sport where he can be looked at as a role model...

My 2 cents....
:rolleyes:

Go make your own thread about the guy, don't derail this one with that tired "he killed dogs, he bad person" bullshit.

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've been a Sick Vick fan since he was drafted and even though he made a huge mistake with the dog crap he's back towards the top of one of my favorites again.

He's making it look easy...he's the most dangerous football player bar none. He's unbelievably good.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Vick has been playing career ball, but Washington has looked particularly bad tonight. The entire Eagles team is play well. The O line is protecting Vick forever. The WRs are catching passes all over the place. I bet McNabb can have the same success if he switched side right now.

I say Vick's been playing as good as anyone can play right now. Rivers is also putting up incredible numbers with practically no offensive weapons.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I bet McNabb can have the same success if he switched side right now.
Yeah, if you minus about 40 rushing yards and both of the rushing scores. Haha.
------
That is one of the best games for a QB ever.

333 passing yards, 4 tds, 80 rushing yards, 2 tds.

Last edited:

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'm not sure about the rushing TDs but I bet he could still run for some yards behind that offensive line.

SqueakScolari

Registered Member
Michael Vick is the most dangerous player in the National Football League period. There is no other player that can make the kind of plays Michael Vick can make. He is the most lethal player on the field, no matter who he plays.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree, the Redskins defense didn't play well at all yesterday, but Vick was just unbelievable last night, and I believe if he plays like that all the time, he'll torch a lot of defense. I personally believe he's the most dangerous player in the NFL today. He's more of a complete Quarterback then he ever was, he doesn't stay in the pocket as long has he used too, he can still beat you with his legs. He's just a freak of nature on that football field.

BigBob

Registered Member
He's always looking down field until he knows he has to run. He'll scramble out of the pocket, keep the play alive for about 6-8 seconds and then throw. If he has to run it, he'll run it but it's not his first priority now. As it was pointed out on SportsCenter, it's like having 12 men on the field. If you have someone spying him, it's like 12 on 10.