Is Masters Champion material

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do you believe Masters can become a WWE Champion in his career? I know he sucks as a wrestler but so does Batista, and there's been some worst champions then him.

Thoughts?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
He's got the same look as Batista and the same skill set in the ring but lacks any charisma whatsoever.

And he doesn't say Triple H putting him over like a crazy person. I just dont see it in him.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I've always been greatly negative toward Masters, but he does have an impressive physique and his last backstage promo was passable. A lot of guys have really stepped up since the recent call for mid-carders to bring their main event game, and I have to say that he has improved in my eyes. One bit of advice: for God's sake, drop the Nelson.

Could he carry the World Heavy? It's a free country, but I would not like to see that. WWE Champ, then? Well, Brock Lesnar held that belt three times, so I don't see the harm, I guess.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree he lacks the charisma, but I think his gimmick his pretty weak. I think they have to use his size and power to his advantage. Make him un-stoppable for awhile. Like they did with Lashley and such, then see if he can carry himself when being pushed.

I agree Tucker, the Nelson needs to go. It's one of the worst finishers in the business today.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
European championship, maybe. Anything else is stretching it.