Is Masters Champion material

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Do you believe Masters can become a WWE Champion in his career? I know he sucks as a wrestler but so does Batista, and there's been some worst champions then him.

Thoughts?

2. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I seriously doubt it seeing as he keeps being lumbered with guys like Chavo Guerrero Jr.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

He's got the same look as Batista and the same skill set in the ring but lacks any charisma whatsoever.

And he doesn't say Triple H putting him over like a crazy person. I just dont see it in him.

4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I've always been greatly negative toward Masters, but he does have an impressive physique and his last backstage promo was passable. A lot of guys have really stepped up since the recent call for mid-carders to bring their main event game, and I have to say that he has improved in my eyes. One bit of advice: for God's sake, drop the Nelson.

Could he carry the World Heavy? It's a free country, but I would not like to see that. WWE Champ, then? Well, Brock Lesnar held that belt three times, so I don't see the harm, I guess.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree he lacks the charisma, but I think his gimmick his pretty weak. I think they have to use his size and power to his advantage. Make him un-stoppable for awhile. Like they did with Lashley and such, then see if he can carry himself when being pushed.

I agree Tucker, the Nelson needs to go. It's one of the worst finishers in the business today.

6. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

European championship, maybe. Anything else is stretching it.

7. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

lucky for us that title no longer exist so masters will not win a title anytime soon