Is King Booker and Batista a good match?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Omega, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

I really think that they could have one of the best match. I believe Booker T has better wrestling skill matched with Batista's pure strength will make it better then Ray Vs Batista. Also Ray and Batista are both face and that never makes for a good match.

2. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

nope, this summerslam will be terrible as will this match. batista sucks in the ring so the only epople that can carry him to a decent match are ring generals such as hhh or angle. booker t isnt the type of wrestler to carry someone

3. Omega

Omega Ω

LOL that post made me laugh. I was starting to like Batista till that shit at GAB. Man Batista is stupid lol. He looks good in a suit though!

4. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

i think hes a terrible dresser, he always looks gay to mean with the suit over the beater thing

5. Omega

Omega Ω

Man what are you talking about he is probly the only person in the wwe that can pull off wearing a suit like he does!

6. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

i dont really care i like girls

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Lol, that's the most homophobic response I've heard. Shawn, I admit, you make me laugh. Batista is a smidge "fabulous" but hey, who really cares?

8. Omega

Omega Ω

I am not gay at all shawn. Its just that I am secure unuff about my sexuality to say "Hey Batista looks really good in a suit." I cannot remember anyone else that looks good in a suit. Also I believe Booker T and Batista will be a good match to see. Also shawn maybe you should stick to all threads about ROH because you don't understand World Wrestling Entertainment at all.

9. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

how dont i understand it? because i think a match sucks?

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

No, because you bash almost everything WWE. We know you hate most of the WWE, so shut up already.