Is King Booker and Batista a good match?

I really think that they could have one of the best match. I believe Booker T has better wrestling skill matched with Batista's pure strength will make it better then Ray Vs Batista. Also Ray and Batista are both face and that never makes for a good match.

S

shawnesty23

nope, this summerslam will be terrible as will this match. batista sucks in the ring so the only epople that can carry him to a decent match are ring generals such as hhh or angle. booker t isnt the type of wrestler to carry someone

shawnesty23 said:
nope, this summerslam will be terrible as will this match. batista sucks in the ring so the only epople that can carry him to a decent match are ring generals such as hhh or angle. booker t isnt the type of wrestler to carry someone
LOL that post made me laugh. I was starting to like Batista till that shit at GAB. Man Batista is stupid lol. He looks good in a suit though!

S

shawnesty23

Omega said:
LOL that post made me laugh. I was starting to like Batista till that shit at GAB. Man Batista is stupid lol. He looks good in a suit though!
i think hes a terrible dresser, he always looks gay to mean with the suit over the beater thing

shawnesty23 said:
i think hes a terrible dresser, he always looks gay to mean with the suit over the beater thing

Man what are you talking about he is probly the only person in the wwe that can pull off wearing a suit like he does!

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
shawnesty23 said:
i dont really care i like girls
Lol, that's the most homophobic response I've heard. Shawn, I admit, you make me laugh. Batista is a smidge "fabulous" but hey, who really cares?

I am not gay at all shawn. Its just that I am secure unuff about my sexuality to say "Hey Batista looks really good in a suit." I cannot remember anyone else that looks good in a suit. Also I believe Booker T and Batista will be a good match to see. Also shawn maybe you should stick to all threads about ROH because you don't understand World Wrestling Entertainment at all.