• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo is it losing its touch?

B

Bleakdragon55

Do you guys think Nintendo is losing its touch? look at the revoltion, it has a cord conecting the controller togother, and it looks like a remote control, werid. with the new Xbox360 and PS3 Nintendo has a lot of work to do to keep up with everyone else. i love nintendo as much as u guys, but it has gone down hill now. what could they do to make it better?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
PS3 is in third place in terms of success in my mind right now because they can't get their shit together. The price of the PS3 is also a dangerous factor. I think Nintendo is really smart for offering downloads of older games, it will definite equate to success if they do it right.

And to answer your question, no.

Blur

iPimp
yes i think it is...since gamecube came out and was crap compared to the other 2, and then the ds got shitted on by the psp and the ds never really was doin well in the first place

Malificus

Likes snow
I have to agree with merc onb this one. Nintendo's plan to offer downloadable games is big (The 360 has a similar advantage with downloadable games and a huge online community), and their handheld is going strong as ever. With innovated ideas like the Touch screen. And keeping people who only have a GBA by Supporting both the DS and GBA with great games.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
____BLuR____ said:
yes i think it is...since gamecube came out and was crap compared to the other 2, and then the ds got shitted on by the psp and the ds never really was doin well in the first place
Just thought I'd let you know that the DS is beating the PSP here and in Japan. The PSP is falling fast due to a lack of decent games and dismal UMD sales.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
The Mercenary said:
____BLuR____ said:
Just thought I'd let you know that the DS is beating the PSP here and in Japan. The PSP is falling fast due to a lack of decent games and dismal UMD sales.
Yeah. The DS is actually selling better, and the PSP is in danger of being discontinued due to the flop of the UMD format.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
There's already talk of a PSP2 and they plan on ditching the UMD format.

B

Bleakdragon55

just a mini Advanced, the old games were good, and systems. like the 64 that was awesome