Is it a gene-thing or

juha82

Registered Member
you don't work-outs enough much if you don't get a distinguishable muscle or Round muscle?

One older guy said to me once; -You needs more a musclemass.
He said also;- But you have surely a high power/strenght level either which is a weird in my mind.
-Maybe your muscle is just about different, not so distinguishable, he adds then.

He is a powerman/Police(very nice guy) from Finland.

In my mind it's in the gene, from what musclemass you get to your body around.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
you don't work-outs enough much if you don't get a distinguishable muscle or Round muscle? Translation: If you don't work out enough can you still get distinguishable muscle (I'm assuming size/tone).

He said also;- But you have surely a high power/strenght level either which is a weird in my mind.
Translation: An older guy told me that I need more muscle mass. You're strong, which doesn't make sense because [I'm assuming he's a skinny/wirey guy].

-Maybe your muscle is just about different, not so distinguishable, he adds then. Translation: ??????????????????????

He is a powerman/Police(very nice guy) from Finland. Translation: he's a Finnish cop.

In my mind it's in the gene, from what musclemass you get to your body around. Translation: In my mind it's genetics that determines your possible muscle mass.
-----------------

Alright. You'll need to work out more to get more mass/tone. Genetics has a little bit to do with it but not as much as your cop buddy thinks. Everyone has the same muscle tissue. How tall are you/what do you weigh? (CM/KG is fine for measurements)

juha82

Registered Member
you don't work-outs enough much if you don't get a distinguishable muscle or Round muscle? Translation: If you don't work out enough can you still get distinguishable muscle (I'm assuming size/tone).

Translation: An older guy told me that I need more muscle mass. You're strong, which doesn't make sense because [I'm assuming he's a skinny/wirey guy].

-Maybe your muscle is just about different, not so distinguishable, he adds then. Translation: ??????????????????????

He is a powerman/Police(very nice guy) from Finland. Translation: he's a Finnish cop.

In my mind it's in the gene, from what musclemass you get to your body around. Translation: In my mind it's genetics that determines your possible muscle mass.
-----------------

Alright. You'll need to work out more to get more mass/tone. Genetics has a little bit to do with it but not as much as your cop buddy thinks. Everyone has the same muscle tissue. How tall are you/what do you weigh? (CM/KG is fine for measurements)
You don't understand what does mean the word distinguishable???
I have seen guys who has work-outs on the same way, but the result is different.
There is a guys who owns more round muscle, some guys has smaller or not so distinguishable one.

I have big muscles, my height is 175cm and weight=73kg.
My built/build is a solid.
But i don't mean now, that i have very much of muscles still.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
So you're 5'7" and 160 lbs.

You don't understand what does mean the word distinguishable???
It's not that, I just had a hard time with the sentence structure.

I get what you're saying, though. Other guys who work out a similar amount have different muscle mass than you. My guess is that you're not doing the same kind of workout. Some workouts focus on strength, some on muscle tone, and some on gaining muscle mass.

juha82

Registered Member
So you're 5'7" and 160 lbs.

It's not that, I just had a hard time with the sentence structure.

I get what you're saying, though. Other guys who work out a similar amount have different muscle mass than you. My guess is that you're not doing the same kind of workout. Some workouts focus on strength, some on muscle tone, and some on gaining muscle mass.
I think you are right.
I work-outs more of strenght(aggressive/explosive)and also maximum power but more of that explosive(fast move/action).

In fact, i remember one thing what it Cop said to me also; -You need more about round-muscle so you should to PUMP more(i don't pump so often, but starting pumping more this summer).

Actually he's about 5'9". Do you do 3 sets of upto 5 reps? If you want to build muscle mass you'll need to do 8-12 reps. More than 12 builds up endurance.

You don't need more muscle mass if you're aiming for more strength. So what's your goal actually?

juha82

Registered Member
I have amazed one thing, that i am very bad in bench-pressing.
That's one thing only, as i succeed much better in other weights.

Usually my numbers is 3-4 set and 10-12 reps.

I know weight lifting is like about art.
It would be very good if you have a perfect knowledge.
There is still of different knowledge about weight liftning but more important is what's your own, the best for you.
And what's your goal.
In my own mind, i needs yet more a musclemass(although i have gets of it to my body now but..).

One older, experienced man(who is ex-runner from 400m) to told me next; -You can to turn around of your weight lifting.
-Making more still of fast/explosive moves.
He also prompted to tugging more(i can't but i don't dares not even with decent weights, it move have to learns because a dangerous one) and a tug on the chest(move) as well.

Last edited: