Is important "Dating" before marriage???

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Denis, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Denis

Denis New Member

Hi Guys,:)

I am new here and may ask some silly questions. Please help.

Why do we date?? Is dating Important before marriage?

Why ppl divorce when they date? Dating a cause of divorces:nod:; I've seen many ppl who never date and living a great marriage life.

Is dating important??

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Of course it's important. Dating is when you're supposed to get to know each other better before making an important decision as committing to someone in marriage, for example.

Dating in itself doesn't cause divorce. People divorce for various reasons, some unrelated to dating.

3. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I'm so confused. What do you mean to ask? Of course dating is important or what, never meeting the person you marry?

[Waits to be made to look by an idiot by missing something obvious]

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It sounds like you have quite the different idea of what dating is. Why don't you tell us what dating means to you?

To put it crudely yet effectively, you wouldn't buy a car without test driving it, would you? It applies to dating quite well because would you honestly get hitched without spending some time together.

AeonFlux likes this.
  5. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

Dating only causes divorce if you are married and have a little side action going on and get caught. And sorry not in my culture to get married by just a 1 time meeting, I want to date a chick before I commit the rest of my life to her so I can make sure we get along and she isnt way to crazy.

6. medoose

medoose New Member

Just ask yourself what kind of man you are...
    are u gentleman ? could u be a loyal husband ? if so, you don't need to worry about divorcement, it depends on intention you had.
    All I know that divorcement was caused by diversity, but it's not a threat. You'll know how to face it as you're getting and getting mature.

Peace!!

7. Rectify88

Rectify88 Registered Member

Dating is just a Must for Serious Relationships. Now granted the "way" you date can be different from other ways but that's where you know if you can bond or not. I'm to the point where I can see something, give it a time date, and wait. Usually witch I have not been worng yet it's worked and it helps things along.

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Will the OP ever go back to this thread to clarify?

9. Jakey-D

Jakey-D Registered Member

Quite possible GF's greatest ever comment. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't think it's that great, it's been said before.

:lol:

But it's very true. Despite the fact that I'm unfortunately comparing people to cars, it rings quite true and people who have the experience will agree.