Is he a McMahon?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Vidic15, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Many believe that Triple H is and so do I. If he is the son, and since Vince is probably going to leave the business soon and of course, he needs to leave it to someone, either Shane or his son (Who is likely to be HHH)

But, how could this be? HHH is married with Stephanie.

But, the quote "Things are looking up" makes me wonder if some giant in WWE is his son, The Great Khali perhaps? or even Kane or Undertaker. Or Big Daddy V Or maybe "look up" as in the son's flying skills, like Rey, Hardy or maybe London and Kendrick?

What are your views?

2. Darksyde

Darksyde Registered Member

I would have really enjoyed the original story line with Mr. Kennedy as the son. But that's not happening as of right now....big daddy V may be a good candidate. But i'm not real sure to be honest.

3. Vidic15

I figured something else out last night. "Things are looking up". Mr.Kennedy looks up to get the mike. But hey, things might change you know, Mr. Kennedy could be un suspended tomorrow.

4. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

its impossible to be 'unsuspended' besides, its not even a word or a phrase, and they even said that Kennedy was NOT his son

5. Vidic15

My (StoleN) Theory

things ARE looKiNg UP MCmahon

Now remove all the small letters

ARE K N UP MC

say it backwards

CM PU N K ERA

Put the 2 middle words together

CM PUNK ERA

6. Veloci-T

thats impossible, dont you remember that one segment? i dont think CM Punk is his son either, besides the phrase is a hint, not a code, and i would pretty much think that the son would be a RAW superstar

Things are looking 'up' can mean two different things, a big man, or a high flying wrestler, lets see who on RAW match these terms:

Brian Kendrick
    Jeff Hardy
    Paul London

not much wrestlers? huh? well lets look into other brands:

SD!:

The Great Khali (there is NO way this guy is his son)
    Jimmy Wang Yang
    Kane
    Rey Mysterio
    Shannon Moore

*Undertaker is not in it because of his gimmick

ECW:

Big Daddy V

hmmmm, it also could be a gimmick, you never know

NEW:

Also, it could be Shawn Michaels, one guy gave me an idea of his Sweet Chin Music, making ppl 'look up' plus his voice is similar to McMahon's, and plus he's a heel in the WWE so HBK is the best match for his son, but he is still away

Val Venis is a possibility also

7. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

I still hope they announce someone as his son and we find out later it was a lie by the woman and Kennedy is his son afterall. That once is suspension is over we can get back to where we should be with the storyline.

8. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

HHH would make sense to be the son because they it adds a weird twist and some controversey to the storyline and we know that the WWE can be all over that sometimes.

I can't see it being much in the way of big men except maybe Big Daddy V or Undertaker. I don't think its either but if it is a big man those are the two I'd say.

9. Veloci-T

NEW POSSIBLE SONS:

Jonathan Coachman (maybe or maybe not, it says that the son is a WWE Superstar so maybe not on this one)
    Lance Cade
    Hornswoggle
    Triple H

10. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Hornswoggle wins.

That's the end to this storyline.