• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Is God a deliberate reality, or a fantasy?

Mickiel

Registered Member
The Scribes and Pharisees " Had no righteous", so almost any believer could surpass that. But no human, of their own effort, own ability or their own " Goodness", could qualify to enter the Kingdom of God. A serious change has to take place before any human could enter God's kingdom, a total change that only God could bring about. So Jesus was saying that they could not enter based on their own righteousness, or the righteousness of strict behavior of certain belief systems.

But let me say this, no matter how many scriptures you find that you may feel condemns someone, or limits salvation, I can give more that will free them from that condemnation , and give them the Hope in Christ and God that will give them eternal life freely, with no Christian restrictions. If you want to put that to the test, then fine; the bible has a ton of universal salvation in it; a ton of Mercy and forgiveness.

Nothing can keep humans from being with God.

Mickiel

Registered Member
If humanity exist, then A God creator must exist! One was spawned by the other; I really believe that life can only come from life; I think that is a basic rule of reality. Well, where did God come from? What created God? Well I think God " Came from himself!" I think he actually created parts of himself. And I think he improved on himself at some time. He glorified himself, made himself more of what he already was; he increased himself. And there are biblical scriptures that show that.