Is Fitzgerald...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
After watching him all regular season and the playoffs. Do you guys believe he's now the best wide receiver in the league?

Discuss...

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
After watching him all regular season and the playoffs. Do you guys believe he's now the best wide receiver in the league?

Discuss...
I dont know if he is the best...definetely one of the best.

I still think Randy Moss is one of the best (if not the best) WR in the league.

Reggie Wayne and TO are also other notables.

Fitz is the most explosive but also look at their division...yes he played well int he playoffs but I would put him in the top 5 not as the best.

Andre Johnson had a better season with a tougher division.

Steve Smith is so explosive too.

The best wide receiver in his division, most definitely. But not the best overall, that title belongs to Marvin Harrison in my eyes. TO, Randy Moss, CJ, Anquan Boldin, Steve Smith, Santonio Holmes, Reggie Wayne and Andre Johnson are damn good receivers too.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Marvin Harrison is not an elite wide receiver anymore. I personally wouldnt even rank him in the top 10. He's been slowed by injuries, he's lost a step. He still has good hands, but he's definitely not the same superstar wide out he was a couple of years ago. That's for sure.

I personally believe that he's in the top five as well. I truly believe that there's a few better overall than him right now. But I believe in a year or two he'll be considered the best. He has gotten better every year, and he's not done developing his game.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Andre Johnson is the most underrated receiver in football and might be the best. Its hard to say for sure but Fitz is defiinitely in the top 5.

Harrison might not be in the top 20 at this point in his career.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've been a huge fan of Andre Johnson since his college days in Miami. I agree with you he's very underrated. One of the main reasons is because he plays for Houston, and it took him awhile to get a good quarterback that can give him the ball. Now he has Schaun and has been a bit more dominant. But just imagine if his quarterback was Brady, Manning, that would be just a scary thought. He's that good, and one of the best in my opinion.

BigBob

Registered Member
Andre Johnson is the most underrated receiver in football and might be the best. Its hard to say for sure but Fitz is defiinitely in the top 5.

Harrison might not be in the top 20 at this point in his career.
I agree with Andre Johnson being one of the most underrated receivers because I also believe Calvin Johnson is so underrated because hell.. who wouldn't be underrated on an 0-16 team.

I believe since coming out of college, Larry was one of the better receivers in the league and this year the whole Cardinal's offense just clicked. You could put any of Arizona's 3 Wide Receivers in the Top 15, maybe even all 3 in the top 10, and even 2 in the Top 5.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Andre is supposed to be one of the top, if not the top fantasy draft pick next year. :-o Same with Fitz. Nobody got him early. He was pick #10 in the third round, but I don't think I'll be able to draft him next year.

Smoke22

Registered Member
... Now he has Schaun and has been a bit more dominant...
Umm Babe you may have just proved how little people now of Houston for it is Matt Schaub.

But yeah Fitzgerald is in my top 5 as is Johnson who was the league leader in reciving yards.

BigBob

Registered Member
Umm Babe you may have just proved how little people now of Houston for it is Matt Schaub.

But yeah Fitzgerald is in my top 5 as is Johnson who was the league leader in reciving yards.
You may have just proven how little people understand that typos happen for the fact that b and n are side by side.