Is Dora the Explorer an illegal immigrant?

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
i was laughing when i saw this article. People are questioning whether or not dora the explorer is an illegal immigrant. For goodness sake, its a cartoon! What if she was? Are they doing to pull the cartoon off the air?

Is Dora the Explorer an illegal immigrant?

Last edited:

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
OMG lol. That is pretty funny. I have a friend that has a problem with the show, but he still lets his daughter watch it.

People are just using it as a spoof to pick at Arizona right now. My oh my, the things people will do.

Great100

Registered Member
Lol. Sometimes I like to get technical when it coems to Dora fthe explorer.

For example, why does Dora's parents let Dora walk around with a talking monkey and a fox stalking her?

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
For example, why does Dora's parents let Dora walk around with...a fox stalking her?
She's a closet furry? She's into bestiality? In any case, at least she knows what to say when he goes too far. Much like I am right now!

Moving swiftly along, gave me a chuckle. I liked it...as long as they're not being serious.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
What would be more ridiculous is when parents start banning their kids to watch Dora for fear of encouraging illegal immigration.

anmracing

Registered Member
That doesn't make sense. Why would she need a passport IF she is in fact a US citizen????

"Dora is a Latina, but elements on the show suggest she may be Mexican, central American or even a U.S. Midwesterner."

So no one knows what nationality she is but because she is a "latina" she must be illegal......