Is Dora the Explorer an illegal immigrant?

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Dragon, May 21, 2010.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

i was laughing when i saw this article. People are questioning whether or not dora the explorer is an illegal immigrant. For goodness sake, its a cartoon! What if she was? Are they doing to pull the cartoon off the air?

Is Dora the Explorer an illegal immigrant?

Last edited: May 21, 2010

2. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

OMG lol. That is pretty funny. I have a friend that has a problem with the show, but he still lets his daughter watch it.

People are just using it as a spoof to pick at Arizona right now. My oh my, the things people will do.

3. Great100

Great100 Registered Member

Lol. Sometimes I like to get technical when it coems to Dora fthe explorer.

For example, why does Dora's parents let Dora walk around with a talking monkey and a fox stalking her?

4. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Lol, there have been jokes about that for a while :lol:

5. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

She's a closet furry? She's into bestiality? In any case, at least she knows what to say when he goes too far. Much like I am right now!

Moving swiftly along, gave me a chuckle. I liked it...as long as they're not being serious.

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

What would be more ridiculous is when parents start banning their kids to watch Dora for fear of encouraging illegal immigration.

7. stevenfermi

stevenfermi Registered Member

Unlikely, considering that she isn't real and doesn't have a passport, or citizenship anyway. Funny story though. xD

8. anmracing

anmracing Registered Member

That doesn't make sense. Why would she need a passport IF she is in fact a US citizen????

"Dora is a Latina, but elements on the show suggest she may be Mexican, central American or even a U.S. Midwesterner."

So no one knows what nationality she is but because she is a "latina" she must be illegal......

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5