• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hmmm... Is Daylight Savings Time Worth It?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think so. Really wish it would be ended.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I hate it. I have like 3 watches I need to readjust twice a year + a few household appliances.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don’t mind having more daylight because of it, but maybe a one time 30 minute adjustment to meet in the middle would be nice. Then never change it again.

Godsmirror

Registered Member
Time is but an illusion, and clocks were invented to grid that illusion.
(I just make that up.......you like it?) :D

I think it's all pretty silly, really. Especially considering the reason why it was instigated in the first place. And then you have Arizona saying it doesn't participate because of the.................extreme hot weather? What does that have to do ANYthing? Take their brains out of that oven, they're fully cooked, and then go to Flagstaff when it's 10 degrees and cool it off.

One worldwide time zone, one worldwide currency, all religions being made illegal and one worldwide healthcare system. Make the world a better place one minute at a time.

You heard it here first.

Sophia

Registered Member
I hate daylight savings time. I read that 2 states up north were thinking of ending the time change. Either way, you go to work in the dark or come home in the dark. Take your pick.