Is Dallas Back?

Sophia

Registered Member
They played last night like they should have all year? Where were they hiding? It's like new players on the field. I really enjoyed seeing the 84 yard punt return for the touchdown. May it continue!!!!

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am not sure just yet...we shall see. I am not convinced Washington is all that good so I am not sure if they can beat a good team yet.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
They're far from being back. It's clear that Zeke Elliott is the brunt of their offense. Despite having guys like Dez & Witten in their receiving corps, they very much rely on Elliott to do most of the heavy work.

Sophia

Registered Member
Time will tell. I think Elliott got a bum wrap. He's a great player but there are others on the field as well. I was very glad to see them play as well as they did without him. And yes, Dak's passing stats were pitiful for this game.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This Cowboys team have many holes, and missing one of the best running backs in the league does not do them any favours.

I do not believe their back; I do not think they could contend in the playoffs, even with Zeke in the line-up. Dak needs to work on some things.

Impaired

Registered Member
This Cowboys team have many holes, and missing one of the best running backs in the league does not do them any favours.

I do not believe their back; I do not think they could contend in the playoffs, even with Zeke in the line-up. Dak needs to work on some things.
I agree, but as an Eagles fan figured saying so would just annoy you. ;)