• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Is Cyberpunk 2077 the ultimate immersive game experience?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've had my eye on this game ever since I found out Keanu Reeves plays a character in it. To be fair, I've only known about it since last year. Die-hard fans will point out that the game was actually announced 7 years ago at E3.

That's nearly as bad as waiting for a new Elder Scrolls game...

Here's the trailer, which was released 9 months ago at E3. It shows an incredibly detailed and immersive dystopian world where body mods (such as those prevalent in Alita: Battle Angel) are everywhere. In fact, it appears that in the future, to live as a normal human without body mods is to live very low class.

It was originally penned for release next month, however, development delays pushed the game back to September of this year.

And here's a more immersive look at the gameplay itself:

dDave

V.I.P.
The game looks incredible. I don’t know a lot about it but it looks very interesting based on the trailer.

Can we just take a moment and appreciate the posted minimum requirements to play this game?

• CPU: Intel i7-8700K @ 3.70 GHz.
  • CPU SPEED: Info.
  • RAM: 16 GB.
  • VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti.
  • PIXEL SHADER: 5.1.
  • VERTEX SHADER: 5.1.
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4 GB.

Truly insane that this is the MINIMUM.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I’m looking forward to checking it out on my 2080 TI Founder’s Edition,

My dual CPUs and 144GB of RAM should be a nice touch too.

Knowing me, I’ll play the game for a week and then I’ll play it once every few months or less. I haven’t had much time for games but I enjoy the ones that are big enough for me to become bored before I beat them and wish there was more. 😂

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Video Games 0