Is Cody Rhodes a nutter?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Read this on rajah tonight:

In an interview with WWE Magazine, Ted DiBiase is asked what he won't miss from his days in The Legacy, to which he replied playing with G.I. Joe action figures. He then relays a bizarre story of Rhodes once seriously asking him to play with said toys.

"Well, he wanted to play "War," and I thought it was some video game or card game. Then he pulled all these dolls out of his bag. He lined them up and started making noises like, "Pow! Pow! Boom!" It was just bad," DiBiase said. "I thought it was a joke, but he told me I needed to take it more seriously. I felt inclined to play along because I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Never again."
This has to be a work, right? Storyline teaser? Goldust's quirky brother? Please, somebody tell me it's a work.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Eh, it's a little weird, but everyone has things from their childhood that they really enjoyed, and many of us hang onto them :dunno:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow! That is definitely a little bizzare, I'm not sure which side to believe. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a work or it was real. None the less, it's a real strange story, and a funny one to boot.

Great100

Registered Member
Nothing wrong with playing with toys at an older age. It may ot be considered normal by most people but people can do what they want.

Unity

Fjord Tough
Staff member
It's weird but it was in WWE magazine so who knows.

I do know that Cody is a huge fan of comics (loves Archangel and the X-Men!) and video games (note the Zelda "Tri-Force" on his boots). Which is awesome in my book. Could be true based on that, who knows. Could be Ted trying to come off as a heel.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I read this and just laughed because I always thought Cody was sort of a dork...this just proves it. Hilarious.