Is Chester Sad/Lonely Because Someone Stole His Sandwich?

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Icyblackflame, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Icyblackflame

Icyblackflame Registered Member

The song My December by Linkin Park is kinda cool, kinda boring when played forwards. However, when you play it backwards, is the song more silly than serious?

You may want to fast-forward this to 33s so you don't have to listen to the beginning, but I want to know if the beginning of the chorus sounds like, "who stole my, who stole my sandwich" to anyone else.

Throughout the song, I keep hearing bits about lettice and cheese. It sounds like it has full reverse lyrics, and I'm going to figure them out. however, tell me if you heasr that, mkay?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mG6J9fvtndA

Listen to the song played forwards. Whoever stole Chester's sandwich must dieee!
    -Icy

2. Hikaru_Youkai

Hikaru_Youkai Registered Member

I'm just now finding how interesting songs can be when they're played backwards. I heard the stuff about the sandwich (I laughed my head off at that), as well as a little of the lettuce and cheese.

However, I also heard something mentioned about "chips".

3. Icyblackflame

Icyblackflame Registered Member

Omfg! How could I forget about the chips!

Yeah, reverse lyrics are amazing. There are song that talk about (forwards) a (example) guy who is saying that he never cheated on his girlfriend, and (backwards) how much sex he had with some other girl and how great it was. That song is on YT although I forget the name.

All of Tatu's songs have reversed lyrics, as well as Evanescence. "Runaway Love" by Ludacris backwards is cool too. He sounds like Snoopy! It's mostly the regular mumbly mess (stuff you'd expect to hear from playing a song backwards), but the chorus says something like "I need love" or whatever. I forgot. Listening to rap backwards is absolutely hilarious.

Here's Too Little Too Late by Jojo. Forwards, we get the what., and backwards, we get the who, why, and how (if you listen carefully).
    -Icy

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

You are freaking me out.

Always finding something. Like some 'hidden' words when playing the song backwards......etc

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

to be honest, I can't tell a thing on this one (Linkin Park).

6. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Do some sort of drug, you'll hear something.