TV Is Celebrity Apprentice rigged?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Is there anybody that has ever watched a reality show and not thought it was rigged?
Exactly. I'd say most, if not all reality shows are rigged in some way or another. Especially these celebrity ones though. The entire thing is probably scripted. I'm not sure what the appeal of Celebrity Apprentice is. I'm surprised it's still on the air.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Reality Is Only An Illusion, Writers Say (washingtonpost.com)

"We look at reality TV, which is billed as unscripted, and we know it is scripted," said Daniel Petrie Jr., president of the Writers Guild of America-West, which represents 9,000 scribes working in Hollywood film and television. "We understand that shows don't want to call the writers writers because they want to maintain the illusion that it is reality, that stuff just happens."
I think the Real World really started with what that article refers to as "frankenbits." The editors take random out of context statements and sew them together in the story arcs they deem to be the most entertaining.

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
There really isn't any reality in most of these programs. I still find them entertaining to watch, though.
My sentiments exactly! I guess it really doesn't matter to me 'rigged' or 'not rigged'. I just watch for the sake of entertainment.