• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Is America weird?

Dragon

V.I.P.
Don't get me wrong but I love America and not putting America down in anyway. Are we making America look bad by putting weird and strange things on Ebay? I don't think so. Just a creative way to make money. I thought all these weird and strange auctions are listed world wide.

This was an email I just got a few minutes ago:
Hi I was curious if there's another reason then putting a smile on ebay-users faces to put hillarious ads on ebay ? It's funny but I was just wondering. I'm from Europe and all the ads are serious over here you see. Carry on !

The auction I have on ebay is for a monster in a can of cat food is what he is referring too.

Last edited:

kromsales

Registered Member
I don't know why others do the auctions but for me its all about entertainment. We figure we can go to the movies for $40 for 2 hours of entertainment. But when we do an auction it takes hours to put it together. And days for the emails and everything else. Its usually about $20 to list so for half the price I am getting 500% more entertainment LOL

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Whats so strange about a monster in a can of cat food ? don't ALL AMERICANS keep there monsters in cat food cans? HAHAHA! :lol: