• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Is Alberto Del Rio a future World Champion?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
After Del Rio came down to the ring to interupt Kane, I actually thought he might of given a chance to wrestle for the World Title at Survivor Series. We all know what happened with that notion.

None the less, Del Rio has been on fire since making his first appearance in a ring. He's a great heel, and he's really good in the ring. One of the things that I love about him is his charisma, he has so much about it.

I know it's still early in his career, and he'll probably get his shot for the World Title, but do you think the WWE will ever give it to him? If so, do you believe he would make a good Champion?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Yes he will be champion, and yes he'll be a good champion. He still needs to get used to the WWE and work on polishing everything...he's got great attitude, but promo skills need refining...he's great in the ring, and experienced, but still needs a while to further develop his WWE wrestling style.

I really think he will be a champ, and I think it'll be awesome.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I somewhat disagree with you Unity, I don't think he needs to polish everything. He's already one of the best workers on Smackdown in my opinion, his charisma is great so is his microphone skills. His promos aren't the best, but compared to other guys and former World Champions(RVD, Jeff Hardy) he's pretty darn good.

Personally, I would love to see Del Rio win the World Title within the next year, I think the WWE should give him the belt and see if he can carry it. I personally believe he could, he might have the same background as Mysterio, but I enjoy him a lot more and he's more believable. He's more talented too, to be honest.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I have only seen a few matches of his and he is really good. I think that he will be a great world champion sometime in the future and doubt that he will get a push like Sheamus had, but he is really good and hope to see him in the main event scene sometime within the next 9 months. Drew McIntyre better step his game up! Del Rio is coming!