Is A-rod on steroids?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by blenderboy55, Apr 12, 2007.

?

Is A-rod juicing

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Was until 2005, but not now

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Was until 2005, stopped in 2006, is now

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. None of the above/don't know.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. blenderboy55

blenderboy55 Guest

Simple question: Is Alex Rodriguez juicing?

Though I think it is a resounding NO, the question still comes up often.

It's no secret that he was incredibly frustrated, and would seemingly do anything to get ahead and get back to his 2005 self. Was he maybe juicing in 2005, stopped, and has started again?

I think it's a no. After all, he lost 15 pounds of bulky muscle in between 2006 and 2007. That's why he sucked defensively in 2006: the extra muscle. That also hurt him at the plate.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't think he's on steroids, he just knows how to play baseball and he's just a great pure hitter. I believe that by the end of his career he'll be the all time home run hitter, that's if he stays healthy which I believe he will because he's not known to have many injuries, and if he gets close to the record, and I am sure he will people shouldn't put an asterix beside his name asking if he took steroids or not.

3. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

I agree. Personally I don't think he is and its because he is just that damn good of a player and he don't deserve to be labelled as a person who uses that kinda stuff.

4. blenderboy55

blenderboy55 Guest

You know Corona, just because you can pick multiple options doesn't mean you have to pick all the options :)

5. andrew_bishop

Yeah I was wondering how there was a total of eight votes with only four people in the poll process haha.

6. This question is based on the assumption that someone who slugs for a lot of power is on steriods. That's a cynical and disgusting assumption.

People assumed that Andruw Jones was on steroids in 2005. Well, he needs to get back off the wagon again! :p

7. andrew_bishop

Yeah I don't think there is a lot of convincing words out there to talk about if A-Rod is actually on steriods. I have not herd anything about him from any other rumors just the usual stuff about Bonds or whatever. I most deffinately don't think that A-Rod is on steriods.

8. There are similar rumors about Albert Pujols, coupled with ones that say he's older than listed.

9. OldStyle

OldStyle Guest