• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Politics IRS loses MORE emails

dDave

V.I.P.
So now we have "less than 20" people that have had crashes that apparently make their emails unrecoverable?

IRS Reports New Round of Computer Crashes | The Daily Caller

I'm sorry, but this has gone too far. Impeach the attorney general, put Lois Lerner on trial, find the lost emails, do whatever you have to do. Just do it.

Are all of these people computer illiterate? Seriously, if you have a crash then give your computer to an expert (which the IRS definitely has) and they can recover most if not all of your information 99% of the time. But no, for some reason it's always unrecoverable. Where are these crashed drives?

20 hard drives of people connected to this crashing? Highly improbable if not mathematically impossible. Not to mention, RECOVER YOUR DATA YOU MORONS! I wish I could type it larger, seriously... What's going on here is criminal and there really isn't any other reasonable way to put it.

This is sickening what's happened inside the IRS, these people are getting away with murder and it's disturbingly obvious. Still, people (such as Eric Holder) are choosing to turn a blind eye to the insane scandal we've got going on here.

#ImpeachEricHolder

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
It's beyond ridiculous. Nixon was facing impeachment for tapering with the WaterGate investigation which this definitely is. The problem is our Attorney General is almost as inept as our president is so I doubt anything is going to come of this. This administration is an utter embarrassment.

dDave

V.I.P.
It's beyond ridiculous. Nixon was facing impeachment for tapering with the WaterGate investigation which this definitely is. The problem is our Attorney General is almost as inept as our president is so I doubt anything is going to come of this. This administration is an utter embarrassment.
And even more unfortunately Congress has enough inept failures willing to go along with it that there's nothing we can do about Obama or Holder. The checks and balances are broken due to unrepentant partisanship.

Things could change after the midterm election in less than 4 months. If the Republicans do manage to take back Congress then they may be emboldened and may gain a backbone again. Not saying I like most of the Republicans but if there's any hope of fixing the problem we've got here they are likely the ones to do it.

dDave

V.I.P.
You cannot be serious...

House investigators: IRS tech experts say Lerner?s hard drive only 'scratched,' not destroyed | Fox News

She scratched her hard drive? What did you drop it? If you actually scratched your drive then you'd have heard a metal scraping metal sound. Otherwise you intentionally scratched your drive and failed to tell anyone about it.

Even IF the drive is scratched and the glossary is gone or you screwed up the partition table, there are many experts out there that can easily get nearly all (if not all) of the data off the drive. They don't even know where the hard drive is. Why? Someone hid it because they're scared. Why? Because any expert that looked at it would know that the drive was tampered with or they're afraid of the information on that drive. Either scenario is not good for Lerner and Company.

Guys, whether you're interested in this or not, we are watching one of the biggest criminal conspiracies in US history play out right before our eyes. It's amazing just how ignorant some members of Congress are given how blatant these offenses are. We're going to get to the bottom of this whether the Democrats like it or not. If there's nothing to hide then why not just let the Republicans investigate?

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
It is out of control. I'm not saying repukelicans never "play nice" when they are on a committee and the issue at hand might hurt their party, but the dumocraps are figuratively (almost literally) slobbering during their questioning saying how wonderful a job the IRS is doing and apologizing that the officials even have to be there. It's on a whole new level. Absolutely disgusting.

The justice department should be ALL OVER THIS. The fact that they are not just tells me Holder and Obama know it goes even deeper.

dDave

V.I.P.
Holy crap... I've never actually seen this part of the hearings before...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbBIzwSwD7I

That is disgusting. She refused to answer one single question that Issa asked her.

She respectfully exercised her fifth amendment right? Hell no she didn't, all she did was crap all over the investigation and refuse to answer ANYTHING.

Also, Elijah Cummings, he may very well be my least favorite congressman out there. I wouldn't be surprised to find that he was involved in the scandal in the future.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
If this is true then ****!

How are they not in jail yet?

Oh yeah during the hearing half the repukelicans sit there like squishy pushovers because they're corrupt dirtbags. And the dumocraps sit there and apologize that they even have to come to hearing because they are doing such a great dog.

To summarize, I immediately thought of this:

Beethoven (1992) - Yes, Mr. Newton, I just remembered I did hit your dog.

They'll never admit they're incompetence. Even when it's obvious to everyone else.