Movies Iron Man the movie

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I know there are other threads about this but none are really recent so I decided to make a new one. I am so excited for this movie the trailers look amazing and I cannot wait to see and Iron man/Iron Monger showdown. How does everyone else feel?

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I was originally really skeptical about him but he looks really good for the part (based off of the trailers) it seems like it will be an awesome movie

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think I'll be seeing this movie at the theaters, I've seen a lot of trailers and it doesn't seem interesting in my opinion. It doesn't look like there's a lot of action and the storyline looks horrible. I'll probably see it when it comes out on video though.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Well it seems like is going to be like the actual comic story
he is a weapons manufacturer, gets injured, builds suit, suit gets stolen, he builds better one and fights bad guys lol. I like it because he is a very flawed hero he drinks and just isnt a good person and I like that. Which is part of the reason I love Batman so much as well

Iris

rainbow 11!
Batman sucks. But Ironman is cool. O:

I'm excited for this movie as well.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Yeah this looks like it might be pretty good, I don't put much stock in super hero films being really good anymore but I'm sure Robert Downey Jr will do his best with the material he's given.