• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Irishness

Gina89

All About Ireland And Anything Or Anybody Irish...

Sugarlips

I'm Irish.:)

Grim day to day for Ireland. EU might be taking over our finances, the government is resisting quoting a loss of sovereignty but there doesn't seem to be a lot of choices left.

We're bankrupt.

Still having a good time though.:D

Gina89

Yer ive been reading about that it the news, doesnt seem to good. Glad your having a good day though. I would be if the weather wasnt so bad. haha :shake:

Gina89

I would love to see how many Irish people are on here. Comment if your IRISHHH and lets have some FUNNN!!!!

Gina89

Sorry didnt mean this to be discriminating at all! Will rephrase...

This is for anybody who is interested in Ireland or anything Irish...

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
My Grandpa on my mom's side came from Ireland. He punched people for a living and then died of alcoholism. Which... which I guess isn't going to help dispel any stereotypes?

Interested

Registered Member
That's better... *shuts the door as she leaves*

Just kidding... I like the dialect... Pretty much all I know about the topic heh