• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Iraqi refugees arrested on terrorism charges

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Authorities arrested two Iraqi refugees on terrorism-related charges Thursday, in a move that undercuts President Obama’s plans to bring 10,000 Syrian refugees to the U.S. this year.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/7/iraqi-refugees-arrested-terrorism-charges/

These two slipped through even though we have access to Iraqi records which isn't the first time. Now tell me how we can fully vet Syrian refugees when we don't have any access to their records. Taking their word for it doesn't seem to work very well.

Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Well at least they caught 2 but how many didnt they catch? There could be other I mean not every terrorist discusses their activities online so there could be a lot of new refugee terrorists in the USA already that Homeland Security doesnt know about. Imo the screening is total fail.

Instead of bringing Syrian refugees to the US maybe Obama should just move to Syria or Iraq and live with them there.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think instead of bringing them here we should send food for them there. They do need food desperately, little kids are starving, eating dirt, that is pitiful and you can blame ISIS for it.