iPods

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Gaara_EATS_pies, Feb 28, 2006.

1. I have my own, white, old, clic-wheel, 20 gig iPod. Its obsolete to my friends with their video iPods. I also have my own speakers, which makes my iPod look better. What about you guys? What kinda mp3 do you have?

2. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I think the iPod is pretty over-rated. I actually use a Creative Micro. Its really awesome, mines black and blue, and holds about 3MB worth of music; so its not bad at all.

It may suprise you, but did you know that Creative originally came up with the touch screen, however, iPod jumped on the band wagon after the patent expired. I thought that was kind've interesting, because everyone I know loves iPod because it has a touch screen control.

3. Blur

Blur iPimp

yea i really dont like ipods. mine broke in half a year and they wouldnt take it back. bs.

the design is ugly too imo. i prefer regular ol mp3 players

4. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Oh and another thing I forgot to mention; once the battery dies on you in an iPod typically you have to go get a new one. Usually with most other mp3 players they have a removable battery; so if worst comes to worst, all you have to do is buy a new battery, instead of an all new mp3.

5. If you go to the apple store and you have a warrenty, they replace it. Ive had my iPod breakdown on me 3 times. I got a new one! ;D

Its not a touch screen by the way, its a click wheel. I didnt know that creative came up with the click wheel. Thats cool to know.

Oh yea i forgot, the battery dies. You charge it. Ive had it for almost a year now. i got mine the november it came out. even the new ones i got in Dec. work up to now.

EDIT: Please don't double post.

~Sephiroth_Masmune~

6. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

i have a 20gb ipod. those big fat ones. -.- it would look a lot nicer if it was a nano..with 5000 song. haha. a nano could actually fit in my poket..

7. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

I HAD a 20GB Ipod 4th Gen. I traded it off online for a PSP. Best Deal I ever did xD

8. merob

merob Boom!

someone traded a PSP for an Old Ipod. Jesus.
    I gotz a shuffle.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I bought an iPod through Apple and they have the shittiest customer support. They got all bitchy with me when I asked about my pricing and stuff. They just hate people in general.

10. SOAD2k8

SOAD2k8 Guest

I got a 6gb mini. I was going to get a nano but I thought that I was going to break it when I first picked it up.