iPod Wall

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Kyo_Muramasa, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Yes! I finally found a tut on this*dances* Yeah...I'm addicted to the iPod graphics, I mean, who can't be? This is the first one I have ever did though and the character chosen was due to the fact that it reminded me of a member on here^^ Well let me stop my rambling and let you see what I'm talking about:
    I'm bound to make more so like character idea's would be much appreciated and I'll see what I can do.

It's too big to be posted full size so click on the link! Stop being lazy and just looking at the graphics without posting feedback:p

P.S. I was certain that this wall was bigger before I uploaded it! Grrr....curse imageshack!

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

*Waits for the image to load*

It's Loaded!

To be honest with you, I don't like the colour of it. Green. Too dark, maybe try something lighter, but nothing green. I can't see the eyes, nor the mouth, so make that visible, OR is the picture like that? Like the thing you did with the ipod, the font you are using is boring, try something different. Something cool.

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Meh?

Alex, has you ever seen an iPod advertisement before or atleast a graphic? Lol! It's funny to know that you don't know that their suppose to look like that. But I'll make another one later to your tastes k?

4. Vidic15

Yea, I have seen it, but i don't really LOOK at their eyes when I watch it.

5. Kyo_Muramasa

All Skin parts are blacked out which means the face, arms, legs, etc. or any part that shows skin is turned all black and applied to the rest of the detail. It shows the awesomeness of the iPod^^

6. Omega

Omega Ω

Did not read posts in thread. Do not care about post in thread. Draw with pen tool next time. You shamed link.

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Wah ;_; Man....freak you Omega*pouts*

What in the world do you want me to draw in with the pen tool next time? You can't just write one liners and expect me to know what they mean, I'm not that good at deciphering that >.> Plus I didn't shame Link that bad did I?:eek:hmy: Atleast he's listening to good music, of what though you will have to ask him^^

8. Vidic15

What's with him today.

Jeez dude, she is a begginer, not a top class like you

9. Omega

Omega Ω

Kyo what did you use to draw with? A paint brush is what it looks like. Learn the pen tool. It will help you make some really nice lines and drawings. Also Marquees work nice as well.

Also if I sound like an ass it is because it looks like it was drawn in paint.

Edit: Alex why are you so proud of 920 rep points? I have double that hahaha.

Maybe I should swich back to dark omega

10. Vidic15

I am not, just stop being a smart ass and shut up.