• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

ipod flea

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I saw that about a week ago, I think it's hilarious. I don't really like the I-Pod, which is why I have myself a Creative Zen.

fuzzykitten3769

Registered Member
Right now I own a ipod nano, but I can definally see the benfits and cons in all the players. This is so funny basically because it does seem things are going along this trend.......

Albey

Registered Member
I too just bought the creative Zen last week. That movie is hallarious. I like the tic tac containers :)

dk_rare

Registered Member
The iPod is actually pretty cool, it would be different if they sounded rubbish though : ) There will always be cheaper options though

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm all for the iPod. I have a 60 gig version (last years model) and have been very happy with the sound quality, and battery life.

Personally I don't see why it needs to keep getting smaller. The nano is a good size, but I'd never get one due to the hard drive size. If they make a 60 in that size in the future I would consider it, but then again my 60 works fine and works for what I need it for. :)

SamusAran86

Registered Member
That video is hilarious...

Why, Andrew... because they have to make everything smaller. specially for the Japanese... they just love it when you make something smaller... they'll throw away something 2 weeks old just to get a smaller one

Albey

Registered Member
Didn't realize the ipod went up to 60 gigs. wow.. whats the max now?

dk_rare

Registered Member
They are also all colour iPods now, no more black and white ones, they don't even call them colour. Just iPods

Bill

Registered Member
It only dawned on me that this was a joke when it showed the magnifying glass, lol..
Feeling slow, anyone?