Iphone

Discussion in 'Technology' started by pro2A, Apr 17, 2010.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Does anyone own one? I'm going to be getting one this week. My wife has one and I liked it, so now I want one. Pros and cons?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

My brother will be getting one soon. I also would like to here the pro's and cons of it.

I'll be buying a Blackberry as my next phone.

Rebeccaaa likes this.
  3. k3rm0r

k3rm0r Registered Member

i can't comment on the iphone 3GS but the 3G isn't realy all that. u got a shitty phone cam. the battery sux. it's slow. and buggy. other than that.. the phone is allright i guess. i stil use mine

4. SmilinSilhouette

SmilinSilhouette Registered Member

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  5. pro2A

One thing I've learned is never jump right into a new piece of technology as soon as it comes out. First off it will be as expensive as hell and second, if there are any problems that were not foreseen during development, there will be time to iron them out. It's probably why I waited this long to get the Iphone in the first place.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't have one, but I also want one. Cool thread cause I'll definitely be paying attention to all the pros & cons of it.

One thing that sucks though is I'm with Verizon and I know that they won't get the iPhone any time soon which is a huge disappointment.

7. SmilinSilhouette

SmilinSilhouette Registered Member

@ Pro: buy the new one as soon as it comes out. It's not really new but the 4th gen. You won't be disappointed.

@ Goat: rumor is Verizon will get it this summer.

8. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I am planning on getting one too, but I am waiting till the next one comes out, I heard it might be coming out in June here, not sure tho.

9. pro2A

I still may hold off due to the cost of a new model. Right now I can get a new 3G 8GB IPhone for three and a quarter. That'll be more then enough for me... phone, music, internet and GPS. That is all I really want :nod:

10. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

You get GPS with the iPhone? I thought you had to buy it as an app for like $100..