Iphone

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Does anyone own one? I'm going to be getting one this week. My wife has one and I liked it, so now I want one. Pros and cons?

k3rm0r

Registered Member
i can't comment on the iphone 3GS but the 3G isn't realy all that. u got a shitty phone cam. the battery sux. it's slow. and buggy. other than that.. the phone is allright i guess. i stil use mine

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Best thing I ever bought. But wait until June when the new one comes out! If not you will wish you had!

AT&T Block on Employee Vacations for June Hints at iPhone Launch - Mac Rumors
One thing I've learned is never jump right into a new piece of technology as soon as it comes out. First off it will be as expensive as hell and second, if there are any problems that were not foreseen during development, there will be time to iron them out. It's probably why I waited this long to get the Iphone in the first place.

Last edited:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I don't have one, but I also want one. Cool thread cause I'll definitely be paying attention to all the pros & cons of it.

One thing that sucks though is I'm with Verizon and I know that they won't get the iPhone any time soon which is a huge disappointment.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
@ Pro: buy the new one as soon as it comes out. It's not really new but the 4th gen. You won't be disappointed.

@ Goat: rumor is Verizon will get it this summer.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I am planning on getting one too, but I am waiting till the next one comes out, I heard it might be coming out in June here, not sure tho.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
@ Pro: buy the new one as soon as it comes out. It's not really new but the 4th gen. You won't be disappointed.

@ Goat: rumor is Verizon will get it this summer.
I still may hold off due to the cost of a new model. Right now I can get a new 3G 8GB IPhone for three and a quarter. That'll be more then enough for me... phone, music, internet and GPS. That is all I really want :nod:

Twitch

Registered Member
I still may hold off due to the cost of a new model. Right now I can get a new 3G 8GB IPhone for three and a quarter. That'll be more then enough for me... phone, music, internet and GPS. That is all I really want :nod:
You get GPS with the iPhone? I thought you had to buy it as an app for like $100..