Invisibility Cloak

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by icegoat63, Mar 19, 2010.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Check this out;

Even though I'm sure this kinda technology wont be made available to the Public for years to come if ever... I have to wonder;

What would I do with an Invisibility Cloak :hmm:

well while I think about that....What would YOU do with one?

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

spy on my daughter when she's not with me, like at day care or whatever. it's so precious to watch her get into playing when she doesn't know I'm around. I'd love to see how she interacts with her friends without me there.

3. monstertoad101

monstertoad101 Registered Member

at first i'd probably cause some mischief, by moving things around and making people think that they're going crazy, but after i've had some fun, i'd just disappear for a while, and see if anybody noticed

4. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

This would be a bad thing for anybody to have...especially myself.

I'd be up to no good, that's for sure.

5. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

I agree and I would be up to no good as well <grin>

6. Poetosis

Poetosis Registered Member

<emo> Part of me thinks that I don't quite need an Invisibility Cloak - I can pass by without anyone noticing pretty well. (/emo>

I would spy on my younger brother. I would really like to know what crazy stuff he gets up to when he's out of the home...

7. monstertoad101

monstertoad101 Registered Member

haha, i really wanted to say that, but chose not to

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

play hide and seek with my kids :lol:
    use it for bedroom play

I could use it before when I get to work late. So I'll just appear at my desk instead of people seeing me walk in late, announcing my late arrival.

Iris likes this.
  9. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Fight crime. Duh.

But seriously, I wouldn't use invisibility for anything bad. My conscience wouldn't allow it. I'm actually not sure what I'd use it for. Fighting crime would be pretty badass though.

10. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Id follow people and listen to conversations :) I'm so nosey lol! :lol:

oooh I'd also go to uni and pull chairs out from under people I didnt like....Oh gosh the possibilities are endless...I could get on a plane to ANYWHERE!!!!

Wow.