Movies Invincible

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This is a new movie from Mark Wahlberg. It's inspired by a true story of Vince Papale, a down on is luck teacher and a part time bartender lives every fans fantasy from moving the stands to the field when he makes it onto his hometown's professional football team during tryout.

I personally this movie looks great. Is anyone else interested by this movie.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I think it looks pretty good as well. I normally don't prefer sports movies, but I think I can watch this one. It's one of those "you never know what you can do until you try" movies

3. R.Lewis_52

R.Lewis_52 Guest

I agree with you and i think it well also be a good movie and the team is the eagles thats great.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I saw it yesterday and it was pretty good, they basically focused on how he made it to the NFL, Wahlberg did a very good job portraying Vince Papale. I know he didn't have a big career in the NFL, only played three years and he had one catch for 15 yards, but he was very good player with the Special Teams. They only him playing two games in the movie.